Monday, September 23, 2013

Linguafolio


Novice Low Speaking

  • I can imitate the sounds and words that I hear.
                                 - Yo vengo
  • I can say the names of familiar people, places, and objects in pictures and posters using single words or memorized phrases. 
                                - picture  recording
  • I can introduce myself.
                                 - Introducing Myself
  • I can say short memorized phrases, parts of poems, and rhymes
                                  -Yo no fui
  • I can use an appropriate introduction to begin a presentation.
                                  - Moda Presentation Video

2 comments:

  1. The second standard has no evidence, and none of the embedded videos will play.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do not have access to the recording for the picture or your introduction.

    ReplyDelete